12 tips to grow your hair faster!
Growing your hair takes time and patience! I have put together 12 tips on growing your hair faster take some time out for some TLC!
- Use a conditioner or treatment every time you shampoo your hair, hair needs moisture over time your hair gets weaker and conditioner/treatment will help re build your hair strands.
- Shampoo 1-2times a week you don’t need to wash your hair every time you shower your stripping your hair of its natural oils.
- Small trim every 3 to 4 months depending on how healthy your hair is
- Cold water rinse at the end of your shower, smooths the hair, prevents moisture loss, heat damage and snags leaves your with healthy shiny hair.
- Do an oil or mask treatment 1-2 times a week, I prefer an oil treatment I use a few different oils and mix a few together try any of these mix and match: coconut oil, castor oil, almond, macadamia and jojoba oil. Pre shampoo for one hour or you can sleep overnight with it. Tip: Add 15 drops of rosemary oil will increase hair growth.
- Gently brush hair using a boar bristle brush before washing
- Silk pillow case, smoother hair and less tangles
- Don’t wrap your hair up in a towel causes breakage gently pat dry and let it dry naturally.
- Try not to tie your hair up to often can cause breakage.
- Less heat appliances on your hair the better
- Colour your hair less
- Diet or hair boot supplement, eat foods high in protein: lean meats, fish, eggs, dairy, beans greens and vegetables. Biotin: eggs, nuts, salmon, avocado. Supplements containing Biotin, vitamin a, vitamin e. I like to have a well-balanced diet than take supplements, they aren’t for everyone.